OLFA CMP-1 COMPASS CIRCLE CUTTER
Compass Circle Cutter
You’ll use this OLFA® circle cutter on a variety of craft projects, from model making to photography, scrapbooks and signs. The cutter is ideal for cutting paper, film, acetates, cardboard and light wood. Standard-duty circle cutter. Cuts circles of 1cm to 15cm in diameter. The spike can be covered and the blade can be stored when not in use. Comes with 5 extra blades in the package.
- Cuts circles up to 6″ in diameter (up to 15cm)
- Extra blade can be stored in handle
- Suitable for a variety of craft projects.
- Good for: cutting circles and curves from paper, films, acetates and more
- Blade refills: OLFA COB-1
- MADE IN JAPAN